Lode of Bull (or Buffalo)
David Dalton
2023-05-17 07:19:41 UTC
May 17, 2023. To get UTC/GMT add 2.5 hours.
(International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia)

There has been a full reset, nothing is on/done/in-progress.

My Species will only agree to proceed with the species split
into 55 species and with the Possibility of Extinction if
post-evolution its species members have a lifespan
equivalent to the current 100 years that is 330 years,
instead of 200 years for the other 54 species.

So this is an advantage for Beothuk species over the
other 54 species, when I had said that all 55 species
would be equal, and the only advantages would be
that post-evolution My Species (or BEOTHUK) would
have change access one level higher than the other
54 species someones, that BEOTHUK would be
more powerful than the other 54, that BEOTHUK
would have ten times the mass of each of the other 54 including
some mass outside the solar system, and that members
of the other 54 species would like the artwork (including
music) of Beothuk species members as much as their own.

My other seven main deities have agreed to this demand
of My Species, and I will go along, though I would prefer
equal lifespans for all 55 species.

Now I consider Victoria Day weekend to be Newfoundland
Beltane, the official start of camping, and it will run
from the afternoon of Friday May 19, which happens to
be Raven new/dark moon, to the evening of Monday
May 22 (the Monday on or before May 24, which is
Victoria’s birthday and St. Sarah’s Day), which is
early waxing crescent.

Related to this, from
https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/poemfrag.html :

May Day, SOS
-----------------
fire, warm my hagrrrl
from the sin gal lie
with hern's stole, passion
mouth ice, river breaks

and

Victoria: "Where the cluck are my secrets?”
Me: "Here, here, in this precious little bit of you,
rub this dull lamp to get a bright spear for
your sacred mound, and secrets to share" :-)

So anyway, I think the upcoming weekend is
auspicious, and hope I am not jumping the gun
by starting almost 2.5 days before new/dark moon
and that I don’t have to try again starting at
new/dark moon.

Now to my subject line. The current late waning crescent moon,
a little less than 2.5 days before new/dark moon, is like a
waning horn of a bull or buffalo. The early waxing crescent
in 5.5 days time will be like a waxing horn of a bull or buffalo.
The new/dark moon in between is like a dark bull or buffalo.

From https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_bull :

"In Irish mythology, the Donn Cuailnge and the Finnbhennach
are prized bulls that play a central role in the epic Táin Bó Cúailnge
(The Cattle Raid of Cooley).”

OK, now for my new attempt:

[B] for the two bowheads 3:55 --> 3:59 a.m.
[PCMM[ (with consequences) 3:56 a.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 3:57 a.m. -->
[F123] 3:57 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 3:57 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 3:58 a.m. -->
[SSA] 3:58 a.m. -->
[DTS] (non-overlap) 3:58 a.m. -->
[B] (lifting of blocks) in general 3:59 a.m. -->

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid , so check that group
for further updates. Also you can find more commentary in
past threads on that group, including the
“Chinese New Year attempt” thread, but you should
feel free to ask me to explain my notation on this
thread if you wish, and please report any effects that you notice.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)
David Dalton
2023-05-18 04:01:29 UTC
Post by David Dalton
May 17, 2023. To get UTC/GMT add 2.5 hours.
(International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia)
Now to my subject line. The current late waning crescent moon,
a little less than 2.5 days before new/dark moon, is like a
waning horn of a bull or buffalo. The early waxing crescent
in 5.5 days time will be like a waxing horn of a bull or buffalo.
The new/dark moon in between is like a dark bull or buffalo.
"In Irish mythology, the Donn Cuailnge and the Finnbhennach
are prized bulls that play a central role in the epic Táin Bó Cúailnge
(The Cattle Raid of Cooley).”
May 18, 2023 (Ascension Day)

On the Facebook group Pagan Newfoundland someone just
posted that the upcoming new moon is a Taurus new moon.

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid again.