global totem poles blessing
David Dalton
2023-04-19 03:44:15 UTC
Tonight, April 18, 2023, on CBC TV’s The National, which you
can access at https://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational , there was
a story on the repatriation of a totem pole from The Royal BC
Museum in Victoria, BC, Canada, to its home Nuxalk territory,
first to a school in Bella Coola, and soon to the old ancestral
village site to naturally decay.

Near the end of the segment I facilitated a soul alignment of
each segment of the totem pole with the corresponding
species someone.

Then I extended this to all totem poles globally that were
completed as of 0130 UTC April 19, 2023.

Any now being carved and any more that will be completed
in the future will have to be similarly blessed by a local
assisted shaktipat recipient (or down the road, anyone
in my shaktipat lineage, which currently is just the more
than a million assisted shaktipat recipients globally).
The same is true for objects other than totem poles.

Were any of these soul alignments a renewal? No,
it seems that such soul alignments were done in
the past, e..g. by the indigenous Turtle Island avatar
type of 602 years ago (at this stage), but those poles
have since decayed away.

On a related note, last night I facilitated a soul
alignment of that avatar type with the
Hudson’s Bay Building in downtown Winnipeg,
which was recently given to the Association of
Southern Manitoba Nations, I think.

When I say facilitated rather than did, I mean
the avatar type (or above, the species someones)
had to agree. But this is also similar to the
soul alignment that Jesus did between himself
and the then and future (to then) sacramental
bread and wine at The Last Supper. It is also
similar to the soul alignment I did between
myself and my region (which became a
someone after the alignment).

For my further progress see alt.religion.druid .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)
David Dalton
2023-04-20 02:38:17 UTC
The video is at https://www.cbc.ca/player/play/2195446851559 .