Ganesh Chaturthi
David Dalton
2023-09-19 04:41:53 UTC
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to any who celebrate it.

Wikipedia says: "The festival celebrates Ganesha as the God of
New Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles as well as the god
of wisdom and intelligence...”

So I hope it is an auspicious time for my latest Sisyphean
attempt on alt.religion.druid to have an effect.
"For she is the perfect creature, natural in every feature
And I am the geek with the alchemists' stone" (Jimmy MacCarthy)
Venus as a Boy
2023-09-20 05:22:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to any who celebrate it.
Wikipedia says: "The festival celebrates Ganesha as the God of
New Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles as well as the god
of wisdom and intelligence...”
So I hope it is an auspicious time for my latest Sisyphean
attempt on alt.religion.druid to have an effect.
For me ganesha like the northern god Loki is the god of joy and luck and
me thinks shiva is more the god of enlightenment with its saddhus the
enlightened holy people!
--
My Book:
https://shop.tredition.com/booktitle/Thoughts_and_Mediations_of_a_gnostic_and_mystic_Curandero/W-474-399-147

My Homepage:
https://slowspacetemplehealing.help
David Dalton
2023-09-21 04:22:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to any who celebrate it.
Wikipedia says: "The festival celebrates Ganesha as the God of
New Beginnings and the Remover of Obstacles as well as the god
of wisdom and intelligence...”
So I hope it is an auspicious time for my latest Sisyphean
attempt on alt.religion.druid to have an effect.
And September 21 is National Chai Day in India.

(It is also the International Day of Peace.)