Sisyphus
David Dalton
2024-03-08 19:00:41 UTC
Did Sisyphus ever get over the top?

And for the Boy Who Cried Wolf, eventually the Wolf
did come, right, though it might not have ended well
for the Boy? Though this time of the lunar month I
am crying Raven rather than Wolf.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2024-03-08 19:21:44 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Did Sisyphus ever get over the top?
And for the Boy Who Cried Wolf, eventually the Wolf
did come, right, though it might not have ended well
for the Boy? Though this time of the lunar month I
am crying Raven rather than Wolf.
And in mythological terms, for me the phrase
“What I am I, chopped liver?”
could instead be
“What am I, bird-pecked liver?”

Anyway, for those on the other five groups, I have been
doing my moon rock rolling on alt.religion.druid .