Sola the sun as chair/moderator
Add Reply
David Dalton
2024-04-18 01:07:07 UTC
I just began a new attempt at 0016 UTC April 18, 2024.
See the thread "A Big Reset: Sola the sun as chair/moderator”
on alt.religion.druid for some more details, but the main
point is that Sola, not Goddess, is now the chair/moderator,
though Galacta will still help out with the evolution.

I guess this reset renders me even more pagan.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs Her head to
find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (Sarah McLachlan)
David Dalton
2024-04-18 22:42:14 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just began a new attempt at 0016 UTC April 18, 2024.
See the thread "A Big Reset: Sola the sun as chair/moderator”
on alt.religion.druid for some more details, but the main
point is that Sola, not Goddess, is now the chair/moderator,
though Galacta will still help out with the evolution.
I guess this reset renders me even more pagan.
But note that the phase of the moon now is the same
phase as Yom Kippur (The Day of Atonement) though
of course it is not the correct lunar month.
David Dalton
2024-04-24 05:25:36 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just began a new attempt at 0016 UTC April 18, 2024.
See the thread "A Big Reset: Sola the sun as chair/moderator”
on alt.religion.druid for some more details, but the main
point is that Sola, not Goddess, is now the chair/moderator,
though Galacta will still help out with the evolution.
I guess this reset renders me even more pagan.
OK, I have, on this full moon night, reverted to Goddess,
who I define as the ruler of the region all/everything,
as the chair/moderator, in my most recent attempt at
magickally instigating a global new age, which I am
reporting on on the thread "full moon leap of faith”
on alt.religion.druid, for anyone who is interested,
which I deem more likely if you notice effects, such
as improved sexual compatibility.