Occult Day
David Dalton
2023-11-18 06:12:12 UTC
November 18, 2023 is Occult Day.

I’m currently reporting on my latest attempt to magickally
instigate a global new age on the thread
"Waxing Salmon (of wisdom?) to D-moon”
on alt.religion.druid.

Bradán faoileán
"and the song of Luthien released the bonds of winter, and the
frozen waters spoke, and flowers sprang from the cold earth
where her feet had passed." (Tolkien)
David Dalton
2023-11-21 03:18:41 UTC
Post by David Dalton
November 18, 2023 is Occult Day.
I’m currently reporting on my latest attempt to magickally
instigate a global new age on the thread
"Waxing Salmon (of wisdom?) to D-moon”
on alt.religion.druid.
Bradán faoileán
I took a night off, and tonight have started a new attempt
that I am reporting on on the thread “fat-D-moon onset”
on alt.religion.druid .

I have made a start on a Glossary for that and other
recent threads, and have it as a subpage to my
Salmon on the Thorns webpage. Let me know if
there are any terms I have missed or if you want
more detail on any terms.

a D.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;