crone moon, again
David Dalton
2024-02-06 20:28:28 UTC
February 6, 2023. To get UTC add 3.5 hours.

I started a new attempt at 3:58 p.m., slightly more than three
days before the exact time of Raven new (dark) moon.

I won’t post updates unless someone asks me to do so,
and if I post updates it will be just on alt.religion.druid .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Mary walks down to the water’s edge and there she hangs
Her head to find herself faded a shadow of what she once was" (S.McL.)
David Dalton