exact solar cross-quarter time
David Dalton
2023-11-05 02:04:02 UTC
Does anyone on here celebrate the exact solar cross
quarter day/time, i.e., halfway between the fall equinox and the
winter solstice? This year that is late the night of November 6, or
very early November 7 here, so I guess some might celebrate it at
dawn on November 7. I'm doing some workings leading up to then,
which I am posting updates on on alt.religion.druid. DRD
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)
David Dalton
2023-11-05 05:12:51 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Does anyone on here celebrate the exact solar cross
quarter day/time, i.e., halfway between the fall equinox and the
winter solstice? This year that is late the night of November 6, or
very early November 7 here, so I guess some might celebrate it at
dawn on November 7. I'm doing some workings leading up to then,
which I am posting updates on on alt.religion.druid. DRD
One effect should be that 74% of committed relationships should
have become optimally sexually compatible. 18%, including all
same gender relationships, already were, plus now same gender
relationships will now lock for life (after next sex) in the same
way that opposite gender optimally sexually compatible relationships
have and will continue to do. 4% were and remain partially
sexually compatible (compatible, but less than optimally compatible
and less likely to stick). 1% were platonic incompatible friendship
and/or parenting relationships and remain so. 3% were too
abusive and have been broken up. For more detail on that
see my aborted thread “SOS Night” on alt.religion.druid.

Most who identify as non-binary are what I call multi-spirit,
most usually two-spirit, with both a male harmonic and
a female harmonic, and in that case if they are in the 74%
they and their partner would now usually have complementary
harmonics, either both two-spirit or both one-spirit,
though Bob Dylan is two-spirit straight-type-2-M/bifT
and is optimally compatible with one-spirit bifs. For
more background see the summary of my Eight Sexual
Harmonics theory at https://www.nfld.com/~dalton/8H.html .