Chris Brookes aligned with Storytelling Festival
David Dalton
2023-04-15 18:48:27 UTC
I just facilitated a soul alignment of recently deceased
Chris Brookes with The St. John's Storytelling Festival.

This is similar to one I facilitated some years ago
between Seamus Creagh and Feile Seamus Creagh.
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2023-04-19 03:50:42 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just facilitated a soul alignment of recently deceased
Chris Brookes with The St. John's Storytelling Festival.
I guess details of the next festival will be posted on
http://www.storytellingstjohns.ca/
as the festival approaches in the fall.
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And now the angry morning; Gives the early signs of warning; You must
face alone the plans you make; Decisions they will try to break" (S. McL.)
David Dalton
2023-10-09 00:28:34 UTC
Post by David Dalton
I just facilitated a soul alignment of recently deceased
Chris Brookes with The St. John's Storytelling Festival.
This is similar to one I facilitated some years ago
between Seamus Creagh and Feile Seamus Creagh.
And as it turned out, this year’s festival was dedicated to him.

And here is a note that may be of interest. To get UTC add 2.5 hours.
The program will also be available on https://www.cbc.ca/radio/ideas
after the broadcast.
From: Christina Smith
Date: October 8, 2023 at 5:03:04 PM NDT
Subject: Documentary about Chris Brookes on CBC Ideas - this Friday at 8:35 NL time - please forward
Dear friends,
Chris’s colleagues David Mairowitz and Malgorzata Zerwe have created a lovely radio feature about Chris, called Chris Brookes - Non-Rechargeable Battery.
It will air this Friday, October 13 on CBC Ideas, on Radio One, at 8:35 p.m.
It will also air earlier that day, in the afternoon.You can also listen on
your computer at this link - https://www.cbc.ca/listen/live-radio.
Post by David Dalton
If you are in St. John’s, there is one more narrowcast from Signal Hill on Tuesday at 6:00 - you can listen on 89.3 from Cabot Tower parking lot. This
weeks program is Songs My Mother Taught Me, one of Chris’s best pieces.
More information here - https://www.facebook.com/artisticfraud/
Post by David Dalton
Christina Smith
I think Ideas is broadcast in mainland Canada at 8:05 p.m. their time.
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)
David Dalton
From: Christina Smith
Date: October 8, 2023 at 5:03:04 PM NDT
Subject: Documentary about Chris Brookes on CBC Ideas - this Friday at 8:35
NL time - please forward
Post by David Dalton
Christina Smith
I think Ideas is broadcast in mainland Canada at 8:05 p.m. their time.
The Ideas radio show on Chris is available at
https://tinyurl.com/2s36t2vc .

After hearing it I facilitated a second soul alignment of
Chris with his rowboat Dew Drop.