wordplay
David Dalton
2023-05-26 06:58:42 UTC
cODINg
"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)
David Dalton
2023-05-28 06:30:57 UTC
Post by David Dalton
cODINg
Since Odin is described as the Sky Father, I think he
is the one I call Cosma, not the one I call Gwydion
or the avatar type who was the author of Havamal 138--141.

c I take to represent light.

g I take to represent gravity.
David Dalton
2023-05-29 23:29:10 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Post by David Dalton
cODINg
Since Odin is described as the Sky Father, I think he
is the one I call Cosma, not the one I call Gwydion
or the avatar type who was the author of Havamal 138--141.
c I take to represent light.
g I take to represent gravity.
Of course Odin can be broken further to od in,
and if you google define od you get

a hypothetical power once thought to pervade nature and account
for various phenomena, such as magnetism.

(od is a good Scrabble word.)
Siri Cruise
2023-05-30 06:10:37 UTC
Post by David Dalton
(od is a good Scrabble word.)
In Algol 68 it is the closing bracket for do. do/od, if/fi, and
case/esac.

There were suggestions to extend to do/od.

do od
qo oq
bo ob
--