Kamadeva/Cupid
David Dalton
2023-10-29 23:29:15 UTC
Since my primary siddhi is matchmaking and there
are other sexual aspects to my workings, perhaps
I am the latest incarnation of Kamadeva. :-)

For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .

For background, including a summary of my
Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory,
see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage .
--
David Dalton ***@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand" (Ferron)
David Dalton
2023-10-31 01:12:55 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Since my primary siddhi is matchmaking and there
are other sexual aspects to my workings, perhaps
I am the latest incarnation of Kamadeva. :-)
For my recent and ongoing progress see alt.religion.druid .
For background, including a summary of my
Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory,
see my Salmon on the Thorns webpage .
If anyone wants to consult me for matchmaking for
yourself or someone you know, for free for now,
email me with a request and a picture or a link
to a picture.

However, given that I might not be familiar with
many in your circle or local area, I might end up matching
you with a celebrity, or just advising you on what
your sexual harmonic(s) are and what categori(es)
you would be optimally sexually compatible with.

So you might be better off consulting an assisted
shaktipat recipient (a.s.r.) in your circle/area, who
theoretically would also have this matchmaking
ability (and would benefit from knowing the theory),
and who can be identified by the fact that they
would receive (P) as closure to positive magick,
where (P) is defined as a perineum click (short
period mula bandha) immediately followed by
a shakti/kundalini buzz/rush/wave from perineal
chakra to crown chakra.

A descriptive list of a.s.r. is also on the Recent Changes
subpage of my Salmon on the Thorns webpage.